Peggy Lyn Speicher
Coldwell Banker Island Properties | Coldwell Banker Global Luxury
Mobile & Text: 808-495-3525
Hawaii Real Estate License: RB-22577
Maryland Real Estate License: 324114
Peggy Lyn Speicher is Managing Director with Coldwell Banker Island Properties based in Kapalua, Maui. Additionally, she owns and continues to lead the Speicher Group of Long & Foster Real Estate and Speicher Group of Northrop Realty, award-winning real estate firms operating in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
- 30+ years of real estate brokerage experience.
- Led her real estate firm to more than 2,000 successful sales.
- Achieved more than 500 five-star Zillow reviews.
- Affiliate of Christie's International Real Estate.
- Awarded the Christie's International Real Estate Luxury Specialist® designation.
- Earned her Master Certified Negotiation Expert® certification.
- Affiliate of Luxury Portfolio International®.
- Affiliate of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®.
- Owns and continues to lead the Speicher Group of Long & Foster Real Estate, an award-winning real estate firm operating in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
Peggy Lyn was the recipient of the 2013 ATHENA Award. The ATHENA Award is presented to an individual who is recognized for professional excellence, for providing valuable service to their community and for actively assisting women in their attainment of professional excellence and leadership skills.
Peggy Lyn served on the Board of Directors of Success In Style/Charity’s Closet. Success In Style’s mission is to assist women and men in crisis become employed and self-sufficient.
Additionally, Peggy Lyn Speicher shares her real estate expertise through industry and business organizations. She has spoken before thousands of agents nationwide on her profession and her success, and she has been featured in many news outlets for her accomplishments. In addition, Peggy Lyn Speicher was a featured speaker at the inaugural WIRE – Women Influencing Real Estate event held in Huntington Beach, California, in September 2016. The event aimed to help female real estate agents to enhance their industry knowledge and grow their professional networks, and she was honored to be among the experts selected to share their insights at the conference.
As one of ten children, Peggy Lyn enjoys family, gardening, cooking, fine wine, and travel. She is married to Chris Speicher, a successful sales and marketing executive who is also a broker with Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers and Co-Founder of the Speicher Group. They have a 26 year old daughter who graduated from Lewis & Clark College in Portland, OR, then graduated from Naval OCS in 2018, and is now a Lieutenant, Junior Grade in the United States Navy based in San Diego, California.
Awards & Designations
Coldwell Banker - International President's Premier (Representing the Top 1% of Coldwell Banker® Agents Worldwide) - 2022