Coldwell Banker Island Properties | Coldwell Banker Global Luxury
Mobile & Text: 808-214-4492
She remembers the concert like it was yesterday. Beach Boys on the mall by the reflecting pool in Washington DC. Everyone she loved was there. The songs, the summer air, even the detail on her grandmother’s picnic basket are all fresh in her mind, which is surprising considering she was only three years old. That’s a core memory right there. Family and the beach. The things that, from the very beginning, have always brought her the most joy.
Artists like Cari have a way of seeing the world in all its fullness and beauty with just the right amount of sentimentality. A self-described Navy brat, she grew up near the beaches of Pensacola and attended college in Colorado. She did some backpacking through Europe, studied Greek Lit, and ultimately earned two art degrees. The starving artist life didn’t sound too appealing so when a family member mentioned a job opportunity in Maui she jumped at the chance. And it turned out to be a great move.
The beach just feels like home. It reminds her of the many summers she and her parents and siblings somehow squished into a tiny condo in Ormond Beach Florida. Running on the beach and eating ice cream every day. It was perfect. That was the stuff of her childhood and it was their family thing. Today, she and her family enjoy the beach as much as possible and she gets to share her passion for Maui with her clients in hopes she can help them set the stage for some core memories of their own.
- What is something you could eat every day? Pizza
- Best habit you picked up during the pandemic? Yard work
- What's the most embarrassing thing you own? Tons of costumes
- What's in your Google search history? How to... everything
- What do you daydream about when you should be working? Traveling
- The one thing someone should ask you about if they never want you to shut up? My daughter, Maisey
- How do you procrastinate? Cleaning
- Where are you originally from? Florida
- If you could visit anywhere on Earth, where would it be? Bali
- Something you can't live without on a daily basis? Coffee
Awards & Designations
Coldwell Banker - International President's Premier (Representing the Top 1% of Coldwell Banker® Agents Worldwide) - 2022