When it comes to buying a home on Maui, so many factors come to mind. First of all, you want to make sure you have the best view possible. There’s no sense in living on Maui if you can’t enjoy the view, right? Then there’s the peace and quiet, of course. You’ll want your home to be relaxing and embody the essence of what owning a true island home means. And then there’s the actual property itself, something high-end, elegant and meticulously designed. So if you’re looking for a place to buy a home on Maui that has all these characteristics and more, then read on to learn about the top five neighborhoods to buy on the island and why.
- Pineapple Hill: This up and coming neighborhood in Maui’s Kapalua area has some of the most elite listings on the island. With multi-million dollar homes tucked away in a safe gated community along Maui’s west side, you’ll love living where you can see sunsets every night, whales during the winter months, and enjoy the peaceful solitude this area has to offer.
- Kaanapali Golf Estates: Do you love the idea of living near one of Maui’s top golf courses? Do you want to be close to plenty of great restaurants, shopping, and beaches? Then the Kaanapali Golf Estates is for you. Located right across the street from the Kaanapali Resort and Kaanapali Beach, you’ll be living in luxury in one of Maui’s finest communities.
- Kaanapali Coffee Farms: The Coffee Farms is located right in the heart of Kaanapali on a nearby hillside. You’ll be close to Whaler’s Village where you can shop, eat and enjoy plenty of beach activities but also be far enough away to enjoy some seclusion. You’ll have country views and plenty of space here so call today to check out the homes for sale in this Maui local.
- Plantation Estates: Located near the Kapalua Plantation Golf course, these estates are one-of-a-kind. You’re going to love buying a home in one of Hawaii’s premier neighborhoods. Contact us to look at some of these incredible homes for sale today.
- Launiupoko: Near Olowalu and complete with ocean views, this amazing place to live on Maui has it all. Million-dollar listings, views of surrounding islands of Kahoolawe, Lanai, and Molokai, with the beauty and tranquility of space, this neighborhood is the IT place to live on the island.
I hope you enjoyed learning about the top neighborhoods on Maui. If you have any questions about these areas or would like to see them in person, contact Peggy Lyn Speicher and I’ll get you one step closer to your dream home today. Aloha and a hui hou!